Membership - Terrance Henry, Chair
- The Membership Committee oversees membership rosters and checks that all contact information is accurate and up-to-date.
- E-mail membership concerns to the IEA Office.
- Member Benefits:
Negotiations - Michael Byock, Chair
Terrance Henry Sharon Stringer Kenny Hinnant Lauren Greenfield Diana Liggins Karen Diggs Keith Kowalski Linda Battle
Grievance - Keith Perkins, Chair
- Identifies contract violations and represents members.
- Level I Grievance form
- Classroom Observation form
- Lesson Plan form
Board-Staff Relations - Sharon Stringer, Chair
- Keep abreast of legislation that affects public education.
- Promotes letter-writing campaigns.
- Become a cyber-lobbyist and a watchdog for public education, and teacher/secretary benefits.
PRIDE - Lauren Greenfield, Chair
- Carly LaPierre and Avis Price, Co-Chairpersons
- Members: Faye Weatherington
- Promote PRIDE in your school! Members who submit items from their respective schools that are actually chosen by the committee to be publically displayed will be honored at a luncheon.
- Michael Byock, Chairperson
Election - Lucy O'toole, Chair
Legislative Action - Nickarson Paul, Chair
- Social - Sharon Stringer, Chair
- The Social Committee plans social activities for members. They also select gifts for Teacher Day, National Education Week, and Retirement gifts.
- Highlight favorite restaurants.
- E-mail ideas and suggestions to the IEA Office.
Health and Safety - Kelly Harter, Chair
- The Health and Safety Committee seeks to identify any building issues that affects the health and safety of the children, our members, other employees and the public. We work with the Irvington BOE to resolve identified issues.
- Email Joe Romano if you are interested in joining or have any issue that needs to be addressed.
- Joe Romano email: email@example.com